FINANCE EXECUTIVE – CONTRACT LOGISTICS DIVISION
Sinotrans Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd, a fast-growing company, established in 2004, has its headquarters based in Shah Alam with a logistics network that covers the entire Malaysia geography. We serve as a one-stop logistics service provider with services in Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Haulage, Warehousing, Trucking, Home Deliveries, Project Logistics, Cross-Border, e-Commerce, Value Added Service and Supply Chain Financing, etc. In Malaysia, we manage Freight Forwarding business with in-house SmartCargo system, manage distribution centers with WMS system and delivery with DMS system, which supporting our one-stop logistics service.
Sinotrans is a China state-owned company and a subsidiary of a Hong Kong public listed company, which actively participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiatives, providing cost-saving and value-added solutions to our clients.
We believe people are our greatest assets. We provide a solid logistics platform to our people to showcase their strengths, expertise, and passion for developing world-class services to our clients.
We recognise the importance of Human Capital, hence, we offer great career prospect, international advancement opportunities, and rewards to potential candidates.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Costing & Reporting & Analysis
- To assist in analysing contract logistics costing by customer/project. To understand profit trend;
- To monitor the accruals vs actual costing for contract logistics, to highlight variance and justify with valid reason;
- To assist in contract logistics P&L preparation and month end closing;
- Prepare cost of sales and operating expenses analysis on monthly basis;
- Any other ad-hoc reporting & analysis as assigned by finance manager.
- To check vendor invoices and match with vendor quotation/contract. Ensure all supporting documents in order;
- Flag unusual invoice items or costing, to liaise with operation team;
- Maintain vendor invoices into SMART system and assign to the correct charge code;
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions against supplier SOA on monthly basis;
- Prepare payment schedules and monitor vendor accounts to ensure timely payments
- Issue payment vouchers within 2 working days and maintain proper filing;
- Prepare vendor registration and evaluation form. To maintain vendor profile with credit terms and other related information;
- To promptly respond to all vendor enquiries regarding payments status and balance confirmation;
- To verify contract logistics admin payments, to assure purchase requisition, purchase order, delivery order, and invoices matched.
Accounts Receivables & Credit Control
- To cross check projects billing sheet and maintain billing into SMART system on daily basis. Billing must be in accordance with 3PL contract signed with customer;
- Generate invoices, credit notes or debit notes within 1.5 working days, and deliver to respective customers;
- Monitor customer collection, prepare customer SOA and calculate interest for overdue (if any);
- Attend to enquiries from customers and lead billing team to resolve dispute;
- Prepare customer registration form and apply for credit in SMART credit control system.
KEY REQUIREMENTS :
- LCCI/ACCA or any other related field with at least 2-3 years’ experience;
- Preferably working experience with warehousing or logistics service providers;
- Able to write and converse effectively in English & Mandarin;
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skill;
- Must be willing to work at Seksyen 22, Shah Alam;
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
If you are visionary in nature, are precise, analytical and detailed with a driven mindset, we would like to invite you to discuss this opportunity with us in detail. Please submit your updated CV with photo, contact detail, notice period, current and expected salary to email@example.com.