HR & ADMIN OFFICER
Sinotrans Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd, a fast-growing company, established in 2004, has its headquarters based in Shah Alam with a logistics network that covers the entire Malaysia geography. We serve as a one-stop logistics service provider with services in Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Haulage, Warehousing, Trucking, Home Deliveries, Project Logistics, Cross-Border, e-Commerce, Value Added Service and Supply Chain Financing, etc. In Malaysia, we manage Freight Forwarding business with in-house SmartCargo system, manage distribution centers with WMS system and delivery with DMS system, which supporting our one-stop logistics service.
Sinotrans is a China state-owned company and a subsidiary of a Hong Kong public listed company, which actively participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiatives, providing cost-saving and value-added solutions to our clients.
We believe people are our greatest assets. We provide a solid logistics platform to our people to showcase their strengths, expertise, and passion for developing world-class services to our clients.
We recognise the importance of Human Capital, hence, we offer great career prospect, international advancement opportunities, and rewards to potential candidates.
To be responsible for all HR & Administrative works, including Recruitment, Training, monitoring attendance and leave, general upkeep of office, procurement process and any other administrative works.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Human Resource Management
- To be responsible for sourcing and screening potential candidates from various channel;
- To liaise with respective HOD for interview arrangements;
- To be responsible for briefing and orientation process of new join, including fingerprint setting, the opening of RHB Account, HR policy and relevant departmental ISO 9001 procedures, quality policies and objectives, issuance of PPE (if any), etc.;
- To arrange working station, raise computer & email address request for new join.
Talent Assessment and Talent Development
- To coordinate staff Performance Appraisal with relevant HOD and staff;
- To identify and analyse the training needs, preparation of training proposals by identifying the gaps and competencies required.
- To coordinate any employee engagement activities and arrangement, including the purchase of birthday cakes, company annual dinner, company trip (if any), etc.
- To coordinate and liaise with the HSSE Department on staff Health & Safety issues.
- To monitor staff attendance and leave applications;
- To generate daily exception report on absenteeism, lateness, early off, etc. and highlight to the HOD and HR Manager respectively;
- To check and verify outsourcing workers invoices against workers punchcard and submit to respective managers for approval;
- To update the new join and resigned staff in the morning daily;
- To manage effect communication by broadcasting HR announcement to all staff, reminding staff on company rules & regulations and Code of Conduct, etc.;
- To assist in processing staff claim based on SOP, by verifying staff claims against receipt before sign-off by respective managers;
- To monitor and notify HQ on any license/certificate renewal before the expiry date;
- To monitor outsource cleaners attendance and work performance and to take proactive actions to ensure warehouse/office cleanliness;
- To highlight any damage, replacement or services/repair/scheduled maintenance required to upkeep office equipment, including air-conditioning, CCTV, photostat machine;
- To liaise with suppliers or service providers on the deliveries/repairs/maintenance arrangement, including warehouse material handling equipment, office equipment, etc. To file and maintain all service documentation for future reference;
- To be responsible for the preparation of clients or overseas management staff visits, including the preparation of personal safety equipment, conduct safety briefing, preparation of meeting room with drinking water, etc.
- To raise Purchase Requisition, Purchase Evaluation Report (for quotation comparison) and issuance of Purchase Order;
- To be responsible for the New Vendor Evaluation process and Supplier Annual Performance Evaluation;
- Follow-up on goods deliveries and keep requestors updated on the status.
Asset Management Support
- To manage and update fixed assets listing, including the addition and transfer of company assets and deletion (by following SOP) and report to HQ monthly;
- To conduct quarterly asset audit as per HQ instructions.
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to speak, read & write in mandarin will be an added advantage;
- Fresh Graduate is encourage to apply
If you are visionary in nature, are precise, analytical and detailed with a driven mindset, we would like to invite you to discuss this opportunity with us in detail. Please submit your updated CV with photo, contact detail, notice period, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.