WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR, CONTRACT LOGISTICS DIVISION
Sinotrans Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd, a fast-growing company, established in 2004, has its headquarters based in Shah Alam with a logistics network that covers the entire Malaysia geography. We serve as a one-stop logistics service provider with services in Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Haulage, Warehousing, Trucking, Home Deliveries, Project Logistics, Cross-Border, e-Commerce, Value Added Service and Supply Chain Financing, etc. In Malaysia, we manage Freight Forwarding business with in-house SmartCargo system, manage distribution centers with WMS system and delivery with DMS system, which supporting our one-stop logistics service.
Sinotrans is a China state-owned company and a subsidiary of a Hong Kong public listed company, which actively participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiatives, providing cost-saving and value-added solutions to our clients.
We believe people are our greatest assets. We provide a solid logistics platform to our people to showcase their strengths, expertise, and passion for developing world-class services to our clients.
We recognise the importance of Human Capital, hence, we offer great career prospect, international advancement opportunities, and rewards to potential candidates.
To be responsible for all administrative works in warehouse, including receiving, storage and delivery of goods.
- To administrate and enforce warehouse safety & regulations;
- To support Warehouse Manager to achieve the profit and loss of Penang warehouse
- To be responsible to supervise and lead all workers to follow the standard operations procedures provided;
- To administrate, arrange manpower for warehouse operations on daily basis;
- To ensure warehouse work flows are following the SOPs;
- To run and execute improvement plans from time to time as required.
- To manage workers to achieve the productivity and the KPI set by Management;
- To lead warehouse housekeeping, stock control and to be responsible to the assets of warehouse;
- To be responsible to the Facility management and lead warehouse Quality Control;
- To be responsible for the receiving of inbound & outbound daily orders;
- To plan and assign delivery milk runs & routings;
- To be responsible for sorting and controlling documentation of delivery notes with proper filling;
- To ensure all daily orders are picked on time, raising flags whenever there are issues pertaining to the process flow;
- To work with Inventory Manager to establish proper cycle counts, timely execution of periodic replenishments and troubleshooting day to day problems arising;
- To be key user in WMS and TMS, and work with IT dept to achieve desired results;
- To monitor and report warehouse staff/workers attendance and leave application to HQ.
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field;
- With more than 5 years’ relevant experiences in 3PL (third-party logistics) service providers, Hub operation or warehousing & distribution;
- With more than 3 years’ experience in supervising a large team with shifts (40-50 team per shift);
- Must be able to work with 12 hours shifts. (4 days weeks)
- Experience in Semicon industry is an added advantage;
- Ability to speak, read & write in mandarin will be an added advantage.
VACANCIES AVAILABLE AT :
1. Warehouse at Prai, Penang;
2. Warehouse at Shah Alam Sek. 22, Selangor
If you are visionary in nature, are precise, analytical and detailed with a driven mindset, we would like to invite you to discuss this opportunity with us in detail. Please submit your updated CV with photo, contact detail, notice period, current and expected salary to email@example.com.