INVENTORY MANAGER, CONTRACT LOGISTICS DIVISION
Sinotrans Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd, a fast-growing company, established in 2004, has its headquarters based in Shah Alam with a logistics network that covers the entire Malaysia geography. We serve as a one-stop logistics service provider with services in Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Haulage, Warehousing, Trucking, Home Deliveries, Project Logistics, Cross-Border, e-Commerce, Value Added Service and Supply Chain Financing, etc. In Malaysia, we manage Freight Forwarding business with in-house SmartCargo system, manage distribution centers with WMS system and delivery with DMS system, which supporting our one-stop logistics service.
Sinotrans is a China state-owned company and a subsidiary of a Hong Kong public listed company, which actively participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiatives, providing cost-saving and value-added solutions to our clients.
We believe people are our greatest assets. We provide a solid logistics platform to our people to showcase their strengths, expertise, and passion for developing world-class services to our clients.
We recognise the importance of Human Capital, hence, we offer great career prospect, international advancement opportunities, and rewards to potential candidates.
To be responsible for Contract Logistics Division Inventory, Project Management, Audit Management, Reporting management and others.
- To be responsible to manage and to ensure Inventory Management functions are carried out through Warehouse Management System, by creating and registering internal movement, checking bin content, register pick and fail to pick process, etc.;
- To establish inventory control plans to ensure inventory accuracy is within expected KPI ratio;
- To plan and to prepare schedule for count on quarterly basis, cycle counts, checking and validating of count results, and to ensure the inventory team has executed and complete as per schedule without any delay;
- To design and establish KPI reports which contributes to the accuracy of inventory; including fail to pick report, stock reconciliation report, declaration report, quarantine report, etc.;
- To monitor, maintain and track inventory master with IT team by establishing process driven controls and separation of workflow;
- To investigate any errors or discrepancies, and to adjust and communicate to the relevant locations and staff on timely manner;
- To formulate and establish root cause, gap & best practises analysis for each incident occurrence.
- Ensure successful implementation & setup of inventory master, processes and controls in order to go-live with minimal issues and within the timeline stipulated;
- To work with existing core setup, while enhancing industry good practices to achieve target given KPI’s from clients;
- To be part of the key management to determine overall Sinotrans inventory management direction.
- To be the key personal to undertake all stock take preparations, cycle counts and any other key events in relation to inventory;
- To establish proper filing procedures within the team in order to achieve high standards of audit (Green) from HQ requirements yearly;
- To work with head of each Business unit to achieve expected inventory accuracy ratio results with the budget allocated.
- Part of the team presenting inventory accuracy reports for all existing BU;
- Establish monthly / quarterly Business review for inventory targets;
- To monitor and to ensure Inventory daily tasks, closing report, filling and any other documentations or paperwork are completed and processed accurately before closure of business on a daily basis;
Handle new tasks or additional responsibility as and when required by the management.
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field;
- With more than 7 years’ relevant experiences in 3PL (third-party logistics) service providers or Hub operation;
- With more than 3 years’ experience in supervising a strong team of inventory personal;
- Experienced in different roles in the supply chain will be an added advantage;
- Experience in Semicon industry is an added advantage;
- Ability to speak, read & write in mandarin will be an added advantage.
VACANCIES AVAILABLE AT :
1. Warehouse at Prai, Penang;
2. Warehouse at Shah Alam Sek. 22, Selangor
If you are visionary in nature, are precise, analytical and detailed with a driven mindset, we would like to invite you to discuss this opportunity with us in detail. Please submit your updated CV with photo, contact detail, notice period, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.