Sinotrans Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd, a fast-growing company, established in 2004, has its headquarters based in Shah Alam with a logistics network that covers the entire Malaysia geography. We serve as a one-stop logistics service provider with services in Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Haulage, Warehousing, Trucking, Home Deliveries, Project Logistics, Cross-Border, e-Commerce, Value Added Service and Supply Chain Financing, etc. In Malaysia, we manage Freight Forwarding business with in-house SmartCargo system, manage distribution centers with WMS system and delivery with DMS system, which supporting our one-stop logistics service.
Sinotrans is a China state-owned company and a subsidiary of a Hong Kong public listed company, which actively participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiatives, providing cost-saving and value-added solutions to our clients.
We believe people are our greatest assets. We provide a solid logistics platform to our people to showcase their strengths, expertise, and passion for developing world-class services to our clients.
We recognise the importance of Human Capital, hence, we offer great career prospect, international advancement opportunities, and rewards to potential candidates.
To coordinate the project schedule, budget, issues and risks of the project.
To ensure the project is well-organized and that it runs smoothly, include communicating with various departments in the organization, authorities, ports/site, clients and others as to ensure everyone is on the same page.
To support project department in commercial, operational, Bulk commodity, e-Commerce, shipping agency and etc.
– To be responsible in preparing quotations, involve in tendering process, billing preparations and payment collections;
2. Project Operations
– Indoor operations including documentation, coordination and liaise with clients and vendors;
– Outdoor operations including working with team members at ports and on site, liaise with ports/site person incharge, arrangement of transporters, communicating with clients, liaise with authorities, etc;
– Involve in project operations from preparation stage until end of project;
– Making sure that your team has the tools they need to execute the project;
– To execute and monitoring a project schedule based on the milestones, due dates and estimates for those materials that are required and other resources, and report the project progression timely;
– To be responsible in the documentation of each phase of the project, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to the organization’s management team;
3. To support the Bulk commodity, E-Commerce, Shipping Agency operations as and when required.
4. To follow company SOP and optimize the process continuously;
5. To comply with ISO management system;
• Candidate must possess at least a Graduate Diploma in Logistics/Transport;
• Able to write and converse effectively in Mandarin will be an added advantage;
• Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
If you are visionary in nature, are precise, analytical and detailed with a driven mindset, we would like to invite you to discuss this opportunity with us in detail. Please submit your updated CV with photo, contact detail, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org