Sinotrans Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd, a fast-growing company, established in 2004, has its headquarters based in Shah Alam with a logistics network that covers the entire Malaysia geography. We serve as a one-stop logistics service provider with services in Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Haulage, Warehousing, Trucking, Home Deliveries, Project Logistics, Cross-Border, e-Commerce, Value Added Service and Supply Chain Financing, etc. In Malaysia, we manage Freight Forwarding business with in-house SmartCargo system, manage distribution centers with WMS system and delivery with DMS system, which supporting our one-stop logistics service.
Sinotrans is a China state-owned company and a subsidiary of a Hong Kong public listed company, which actively participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiatives, providing cost-saving and value-added solutions to our clients.
We believe people are our greatest assets. We provide a solid logistics platform to our people to showcase their strengths, expertise, and passion for developing world-class services to our clients.
We recognise the importance of Human Capital, hence, we offer great career prospect, international advancement opportunities, and rewards to potential candidates.
To be responsible for all HR & Administrative works, including Recruitment, Training, monitoring attendance and leave, general upkeep of office, procurement process and any other administrative works.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Event, Travelling & Appointment Management
- To be responsible to arrange event, travelling and appointment management for Managing Directors and others as and when required;
- To be responsible for accommodation, flight ticket, transport and visa applications;
- To be responsible for scheduling appointments for Managing Director.
- To be responsible in minutes recording;
- To reply emails, presentation slides preparations, reporting writing.
- To coordinate, follow-up and reports on the progress/executions of plans and update Managing Director from time to time;
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Secretary/Business Admin and other relevant field;
- Good communication and report writing skills;
- Ability to speak, read & write professionally in mandarin is compulsory;
- Fresh Graduate is encourage to apply
If you are visionary in nature, are precise, analytical and detailed with a driven mindset, we would like to invite you to discuss this opportunity with us in detail. Please submit your updated CV with photo, contact detail, notice period, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.