WAREHOUSE MANAGER, CONTRACT LOGISTICS DIVISION
Sinotrans Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd, a fast-growing company, established in 2004, has its headquarters based in Shah Alam with a logistics network that covers the entire Malaysia geography. We serve as a one-stop logistics service provider with services in Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Haulage, Warehousing, Trucking, Home Deliveries, Project Logistics, Cross-Border, e-Commerce, Value Added Service and Supply Chain Financing, etc. In Malaysia, we manage Freight Forwarding business with in-house SmartCargo system, manage distribution centers with WMS system and delivery with DMS system, which supporting our one-stop logistics service.
Sinotrans is a China state-owned company and a subsidiary of a Hong Kong public listed company, which actively participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiatives, providing cost-saving and value-added solutions to our clients.
We believe people are our greatest assets. We provide a solid logistics platform to our people to showcase their strengths, expertise, and passion for developing world-class services to our clients.
We recognise the importance of Human Capital, hence, we offer great career prospect, international advancement opportunities, and rewards to potential candidates.
To be responsible for Contract Logistics Division Operations, Project Management, Client Management, Reporting management, HSSE and others.
- Responsible for the quality delivery of services contracted by the client, which include Warehousing, Customer Service, Freight, Distribution (milk runs), Value Added Service (Product Assembly, and Post-Delivery Service), etc.;
- Provide the leadership to all teams in achieving the targets set for contractual KPIs;
- Set management controls to ensure all processes is measured, tracked, benchmarked, and reported, and all leakages are plugged and performance gaps are eliminated;
- Devise continuous process improvement (CPI) initiatives to resolve issues, support client growth plan, combat inflationary impact, or increase account profitability.
- Ensure successful implementation of Key client setup in accordance to timeline, KPI, budget allocated & client satisfaction level
- Ensure account profitability by working closely with the operation to control cost and eliminate leakages (unproductive, stock damage/loss, etc);
- Ensure successful set up of operations division (inbound / outbound / inventory / spares / return logistics / E-commerce)
- Collaborate with internal departments to develop continuous process improvement (CPI) initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction;
- Work with Finance to prepare financial reports, analysis and commentary for management team review;
- Work with Finance to ensure invoicing to customers are relevant, accurate, and timely and no services are provided without charging;
- Work with Finance to ensure positive cash flow and negative working capital by acute management of accounts receivables and accounts payable.
- Lead the weekly, monthly, and periodical operation review meeting with internal teams and the clients;
- Represent the company and be the primary point of contact for customers;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure contractual deliverables are achieved and take proactive action on shortcomings;
- Understand and seek resolutions to customer complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes & eliminate causes;
- Communicate clearly the monthly/quarterly/annual performance to the customers;
- Keep accurate records pertaining to meetings and contacts with the customers.
Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE)
- Work closely with the company’s HSSE Head to ensure full compliance of internal, regulatory, and the client’s policies.
Handle new tasks or additional responsibility as and when required by the management.
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field;
- With more than 10 years’ relevant experiences in 3PL (third-party logistics) service providers or Hub operation;
- With more than 5 years’ experience in managing a large team of operations (100 pax);
- Experienced in different roles in the supply chain will be an added advantage;
- Ability to speak, read & write in mandarin will be an added advantage
VACANCIES AVAILABLE AT :
1. Warehouse at Prai, Penang
2. Warehouse at Shah Alam Sek. 22, Selangor
If you are visionary in nature, are precise, analytical and detailed with a driven mindset, we would like to invite you to discuss this opportunity with us in detail. Please submit your updated CV with photo, contact detail, notice period, current and expected salary to email@example.com.